| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Helgoland in February is very cool at 1.5 °C (34.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 3 °C (5.4 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched with sleet, snow or rain sometimes. A mere 44mm (1.7in) of fluid descends across on average 16 days.
- In February the skies in Helgoland are very dim having an average of only 2:11 of blazing solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 8:47 long and the longest day is 10:36 long with an average length of 9:40.
- There are approximately 7:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 23.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 76.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Helgoland February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Helgoland, Germany
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Helgoland:
- Studsgård, Denmark - 221.2 kms (137.5 miles) NNE
- Lyngvig Fyr, Denmark - 208 kms (129.3 miles) N
- Fanø, Nordby (Esbjerg), Denmark - 142.9 kms (88.8 miles) NNE
- Odense, Denmark - 211.9 kms (131.6 miles) NE
- Tystofte, Denmark - 251.3 kms (156.2 miles) ENE
- Toftlund, Denmark - 134.2 kms (83.4 miles) NE
- Tønder, Denmark - 104.8 kms (65.1 miles) NE
- Marstal, Denmark - 185.4 kms (115.2 miles) ENE
- Schleswig, Germany - 114.6 kms (71.2 miles) ENE
- Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel, Germany - 150.9 kms (93.7 miles) ESE
- Hamburg, Germany - 151.5 kms (94.2 miles) ESE
- Hannover, Germany - 225.2 kms (139.9 miles) SSE