| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Helgoland in March is very cool at 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5 °C (41 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- In March the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in March is dry with sleet, snow or rain every now and then. A mere 38mm (1.5in) of water is laid down during an average of 14 days.
- The blue above Helgoland is a little dull with on average a modest 4:29 of dazzling solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:41 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 11:47.
- There are approximately 7:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 61.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Helgoland March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Helgoland, Germany
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Helgoland:
- Studsgård, Denmark - 221.2 kms (137.5 miles) NNE
- Lyngvig Fyr, Denmark - 208 kms (129.3 miles) N
- Fanø, Nordby (Esbjerg), Denmark - 142.9 kms (88.8 miles) NNE
- Odense, Denmark - 211.9 kms (131.6 miles) NE
- Tystofte, Denmark - 251.3 kms (156.2 miles) ENE
- Toftlund, Denmark - 134.2 kms (83.4 miles) NE
- Tønder, Denmark - 104.8 kms (65.1 miles) NE
- Marstal, Denmark - 185.4 kms (115.2 miles) ENE
- Schleswig, Germany - 114.6 kms (71.2 miles) ENE
- Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel, Germany - 150.9 kms (93.7 miles) ESE
- Hamburg, Germany - 151.5 kms (94.2 miles) ESE
- Hannover, Germany - 225.2 kms (139.9 miles) SSE